Hands of Hades
Please register if you are new here.
If you already have an account, please login.
Hands of Hades
Please register if you are new here.
If you already have an account, please login.
Hands of Hades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puzzle Pirates crew, on the server Emerald, Hands of Hades, in the flag Contagion community forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brokenbank
Junior Greenie
Junior Greenie
Brokenbank

This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL Empty
PostSubject: This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL   This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Okay guys well as most of you would already know I am quite new too the crew i've only been apart of this for a few weeks tops. So far I have met new friends and amazing people i have learned more about the game and tricks and tips im am actually blessed to be apart of such an amazing humble crew i would like to thank everyone who has dragged me up the ranks im only new and im sittin on FO I have recruited a few while running my pillys which this crew has tought me to do and helped me acheive in winning my battles, there is always an player online and everyone's always up to joke around and have some fun this crew is one amazing part of the game it has made my experience on this game 10x better and basically i cannot thank the members of HoH enough I would like to make a shout out to mango for bringing me in and ranking me FO otherday Appreciate it brother really Smile, I'de also like to make a big thanks to venturo for some help on things and for gracing us with this wonderful forums they might not be the best now but wait a litte bit and we will be stormin with more people, Once again thank you crew i hope it stays the same and I hope to one day become SO Thank you guys Smile - Brokenbank
Back to top Go down
Venturo
Administrator
Administrator
Venturo

PostSubject: Re: This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL   This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 pm

It's good to have you. I'm glad someone's having as much fun as I am Smile
Back to top Go down
https://handsofhades.forumotion.com
Brokenbank
Junior Greenie
Junior Greenie
Brokenbank

PostSubject: Re: This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL   This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Thanks bro means alot Smile , and indeed im having great fun within the crew and the forums is just a perfect bonus on top Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL   This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

This Thread is touching warning have your tissues ready.... LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hands of Hades :: The Main Dock :: General Chat-
Jump to: